I've got leg muscles

My leg muscles feel neat...you know that feeling when you didn't really have muscles before but then you kinda do and then you can feel them when you walk and you're not just stiff you're able to feel them move around and you feel all strong and amazon and awesome? I'm starting to get that feeling. I still jiggle, but I'm defintiely getting stronger and with the Week 3 workout I'm feeling my butt and upper leg strength developing. It's cool. I missed it. I'm so proud of myself for getting back to things again.

Must dash - just wanted to log my workout. I did week 3 again this AM and had a yummy oatmeal with an egg and half a banana mixed in and now I'm off to science land. I have to calibrate a bunch of fiddley things so I should get to it. See ya later :)

2 comments:

Yum Yucky said...

yass girl! Know that feeling! Congrats on all your hard work.

azusmom said...

Amazing! :)