So far so good

Mmmm. Sushi. I just met a friend for lunch and had sushi. Yum.

It's been a good busy week or so. Work is fun. Home is good. The house is super messy and I've started working on cleaning and decluttering it bit by bit each day to make a dent in things...courage.

I've been good and done my physio and walked to work monday wednesday and friday and going in to the gym to do lower body work and elliptical or running tuesday and thursday mornings. Just saw my physiotherapist this morning and she says my range of motion is great and my strength is progressing well. I've got a few new things to do and a few things not to do and I can keep building up strength for the next few months. Yes. Good job everyone.



I'm happy to know that my my swap out surgery date to get my implants and my other breast matching the new one is set- April 25. Hopefully that's the last major surgery I need. Then i can work on healing up and getting back to full strength for good. Here's to that.

1 comment:

Yum Yucky said...

Homer is cracking me up with his prancing. I think he likes you.