Cha cha cha

My dad screwed up measuring and cutting holes in the tub surround last night. Thankfully he is willing to buy us another panel for it. He felt bad. I was mad and felt bad too...but what can you do...mistakes happen. We tried to figure out a way to use it but it all involved weird seams in the shower and it just didn't work...so hopefully he and J can pick that up. His goal is to install the tub surround today and put in some baseboards and the vanity. I'm glad he's willing to buy it because after all we've spent on the bathroom another tub surround isn't really in the budget...if you can just buy one panel then great, but I don't know if you can.

Dad also found out yesterday that he got his surgery date that he has to be home for wrong - it's tuesday and not thursday like he thought so he's feeling rushed and frazzled...but I think we can get all the stuff here done before he has to leave. It's the tub surround, baseboards vanity/sink/tap and toilet left. I think we can do that in 4 days. I'll bus home to help him saturday morning and I bet we'll get it done. I'll have mudding and painting left to do, but the main stuff should be finished.

I finished my flapper dress. I even found a feather barette at Michaels and had extra waist trim ribbon so I have a head band with feathers too. :) I dug out my long black gloves from another costumeso I'm all set for a classy flapper 1920's night tonight. It's gonna be a road trip drive up with friends and then a fun night. I'm really looking forward to it. I should get going...lots to do. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

No comments: