Sleeping in is nice

Slept in this morning. I don't do it often but I was really tired and we were up late going to the Attack on Titan movies (which were cheesy but the effects were very cool). It was raining so I bussed in to work too. Feeling a bit lazy but it's OK. I am PO'd at the rain because I was planning to rake my yard tonight and we are not ready for snow yet so I'm hoping I can get some dry weather so I can get some raking done before we head out for the weekend or I fear we'll have moldy leaves to rake in the spring. Boo. We have 5 big trees near our house so there's always a tonne of leaves...I guess that's what I get for leaving it this long. I hate raking too early or you have to do it twice. I hope there's still time before it snows to get at least some done...

I plan to work out in some way when I get home today although my brother may invite me over to their place for supper and if so then I may just be taking the day off entirely...my chest and arm feel fine now so I may go back to Insanity again tomororow. I'm finding the workouts to be repetitive...challenging but repetitive. They're so intense they're not boring at the time but still...a little variety would be nice...and I'm missing squats and more compound strength exercises. I notice that my clothes are all loose now and so I know I'm making changes in my body but I'm actually glad that this is the last week of the first month of the workouts because that means we get new workouts coming up to cycle through. Sure they'll be even harder but at least they'll be new. I'm debating doing a week of insanity an then a week of other workouts in between just to break things up and add a bit more variety...we'll see. I don't want to be a quitter so I feel determined to finish off this last week of the month and then do the recovery week and I'll see how I feel once I start the new workouts. The last thing I want to do is injure myself right before my surgery so I want to be reasonable about things...I just want to be diligent up until surgery.

 I meet with my counselor today. I have no idea what to expect. I hope we don't waste a whole session on me telling her about myself...sigh....as well, here's hopinh it's a start to something better moodwise.

It's a cold and drizzly day here. Time for some tea methinks...

1 comment:

Yum Yucky said...

It's 73 here today -- very abnormal. Everytime we think we've done our last lawn mow of the season, it starts to warm again and the grass starts growing. Ugh. Now weeding wacking needs to be done, too. This weather is playing mind games with me. Hope you enjoyed your tea!