It's good to sweat

Yesterday after work I did come home and do the cardio recovery workout and today was the cardio plyometric workout. I'm excited to say I can do more in both workouts than last time. Less rests and almost all the pushups on my toes. I could push on the cardio more and take less breaks - my knees were higher. I was dripping sweat at the end though - it actually trickled down my leg. I was given pink sweat-wrist bands at the breast cancer run and I now know what they are for! I used them today to keep the sweat out of my eyes. The kitten apparently thinks sweat is catnip. When I plopped down to rest a bit after she thrashed around in my lap purring like a nutter...cats are weird :)

Yes. I feel stronger. It's a bit sad to think I'll just get all uberfraued up and then I'll be off for a while to heal, but I met with my original breast surgeon the other day and he is so pleased with how I've recovered. He feels me being strong before the surgery is the fastest way to heal up and staying active is how I've recovered my range of motion and strength in my right arm. It's good to hear from someone I trust that I'm doing the right thing.
Plus...well physically I just feel better. Yes I'm getting up at 5:20 so I'm in bed by 10 but I really need this in my day. My pants aren't snug anymore and I'm losing my muffin top again. I'm getting muscles in my arms and shoulders. Slowly I can see changes. It's neato.

It's friday and tonight we plan to go and get an appleTV and try and hook it up without losing our minds and then maybe, just maybe, watch an episode of the new season of Doctor Who. I tend to generate a field that prevents new electronics from working in our house unless we stand on 1 foot and do carnival tricks. Wish us luck...

No comments: