Old friends

Spent last night catching up with my friends...it's a great thing when a best friend of yours marries a best friend of your husband :) Add to that their smart well behaved and generally awesome kids and, well, we just don't get to see them enough. Wish they were closer....and am so glad they could stop in on their way through for a bit. We went out for indian buffet and then just went for a long walk by the river and hung out until late late late. Now they are off in the car again to a family reunion and I am on my way to work. It's a long weekend here and I am really looking forward to a weekend here at home. I've got schemes for the farmer's market, a few errands and then hitting some shows at the Fringe festival with my luv. Here's hoping for a good weekend and a relaxing monday off.

Hope you all have a great day and a great weekend. Take the time to hug the ones you love and smile like a kid at the good things....because life is good :)

2 comments:

MIZ said...

life is good.
**skips off to hug her little**

Yum Yucky said...

Your life is filled with all kinds of wonderful. You are blessed, woman.