Microsoft can bite my arse

Yeah. Knee still twingy. Slept in after being up until 1. Not all gloomy though - I had some compan towards the end, since J had some of his music show volunteer crew over and out on the deck after his weekly shoot - it was nice to have people about as I edited. They're all great people...hearing laughter in the house always makes me smile. They were still enjoying themselves when I went to bed.

Spent the day fighting with Microsoft Word. Literally. There was yelling. Yes, Formatting, she is a bitch. And it is a she - no man could be this complicated! Particularly ranty with the new Word 2011...where everything is arbitrarily moved, it would seem. And, to do things I must first find them!! BUT, I am getting there. Sections 3 of 4 revised. Waiting for feedback on the last section and putting together all the supplemental appendices and such. It is coming. Lordy it's slow, but it's coming...

Soon my minions. Soon...

1 comment:

azusmom said...

WHY are programmers, or whomever, ALWAYS changing crap? Just when you learn how to use a program, they change it. Usually making it harder to use.
Good luck with the rest! You're almost there!!!!!