Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Snow??


Thankfully the CD player is still out for repair at the gym so we were spared the christmas tunes this morning in spin and sculpt. It was a good workout but I wasn't in the mood for Boney M at 6:30 am.
It's unseasonably warm this year...really weird - basically no snow at all and hovering around 0. It's nice, but sure not feeling a lot like christmas without the white stuff...By now there's usually a few feet of the whiteness and stupid cold weather.
Only 4 days left until a few days off and our space party. I'm hoping to watch Nightmare Before Christmas and It's a Wonderful Life at some point as well...
I'm really just looking forward to a few days off with J. His boss is a being a fantastic arse at the moment, and a few days of relaxing will do us all some good I think. Just have to be good for 4 more days...there aren't a lot of people around to inventory this week so it's a bit slow...a few days of just us will be wonderful.
For now, I have a big pot of pumpkin curry soup and some gramma buns to keep me going until the weekend.

Courage :)

1 comment:

Redbush said...

Having a few days off is definitely a good thing to look forward too. Some bosses tend to have the arse syndrome. I had one like that. I used to look forward to weekends as soon as Monday hit me! We have not much snow either, but, I don't miss it. It does help to get in the Christmas spirit, though.