Booty booty booty booty rocking everywhere

I just finished The Other Boleyn Girl. Not a bad read...historical sexy intrigue and all that. Interesting enough to drag me in and not so complex. It's kept me sane while on the plane (tee hee) and been a nice diversion on the bus when I want to rant and rave my stress. It has also given me a new mental image to toy with while avoiding my data and feeling dread at all the analysis I have to do but to be completely honest do not quite have a grasp on how to: I feel like Anne and her brother walking towards the guillotine. Hoping for the best. Dreading the possibility of what could happen. It is safe to say that I am ready to begin the final analysis and be done with it all and have my life back.

Or something like it anyways.

This morning I came in to workout but couldn't figure out what to do so I lumbered into spins and sculpt to get my ass thoroughly kicked. 30 minutes of viscious spinning followed by crazy lungey squatty ab curling depravity that has left me with a slightly seized posterior and a desire to move as little as possible. i am quite sure tomorrow will be a stiff one.
And yet I like it. It's good to push yourself. It's good to FEEL your body there and know it's stiff because you made it work. :)

And so, I must be off. I am downloading a free month of analysis trial software as my boss has no $$ for the real one so I can try and have a go at all my data and try and get over this slightly drowning feeling I get whenever I think about All Those Numbers...

Later Taters...

No comments: