1 day left!

I am bone tired today, but I know it's the last day of work before I am off for a week. So I will persevere and then try and relax and not come down with some sort of cold or other thing once I relax. We shall see. I can't WAIT to get away fora few days.
J and I met up with family for Thai food last night at our favourite place. Great food...I'm still full tho. Blech. Today will be more controlled I think. :)

This AM I crawled out of bed and came in to do my workout #2, with biking and abfest. No working out on my holidays so I wanted to get in a good workout before...I do hope the rain stays away this year. It rained to the point they almost cancelled the festival we are going to, but it's dried off a lot. It will be muddy I'm sure, but as long as there's no more rain I think it will be a fun time indeed.
I know I'm just looking forward to sleeping for more than 4 and a half hours and relaxing in the sun without anything to do but what I pops into my head. I'll see many friends I haven't seen in ages, and hopefully relax down to my marrow and refuel again.
Here's hoping. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

azusmom said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for a lack of rain. Have a GREAT weekend!!!!

Scrumpy said...

Have an amazing adventure!