It's snowing again. Boo.

It's funny - my knee was a bit stiff this morning, but I carefully worked out completely and got in a lot of weight work (lunges, dead lifts, one legged lunges, my knee exercises and other leg stuff plus some arm stuff) and went swimming for 10 lengths and now it feels great. Weird. But, I'll take it :) I had another delicious cookies and creme post-workout shake. MAN I love that stuff...it's' a perfect reward for working out!
I got a good night's sleep last night which was nice. Not enough, but what I got was good. Unfortunately my husband is coming down with a cold. I'm really hoping I don't catch it, but we'll see. I have too much to do right now to get sick, but I'll do my best to try not to. Too much homework to do.
So, I'll just keep up with the healthy food and work hard and see what happens. Crossing my fingers.
I must dash. Much to do. See you!

2 comments:

Jody - Fit at 53 said...

So, I'll just keep up with the healthy food and work hard and see what happens. Crossing my fingers.

Geosomin - that is all you can do & you are a fighter for sure!

azusmom said...

This years strain of cold(s) just does NOT give up! We just went through our 3rd cycle of it here.
UGH!
Hopefully you'll be able to stay healthy!