fridays are fantastic

It's Friday. Thank frog.
It's been a long week. I still have to work tonight and tomorrow (sigh) on my MSc but at least have a friend's birthday Saturday and Sunday is declared to be restful. I could use a break. And I'd love to see that guy I married a while too :)
This morning I got up and was in to the gym to do my lower body work, ab work and 30 minutes on the exercise bike. I wasn't really thrilled to be there, but I did it, and in the end I'm glad to have gotten in my workout. I've got the February blahs and I want to hibernate and eat, so regular exercise is a must...otherwise I'll eat myself back up on the scale. I haven't been as good as I could lately with food, but it's a challenge some days. I just start over every day and take it from there. And so far, today has been great :)
Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

azusmom said...

I hear ya! This week has been rainy, dreary, and topped off by a visit from Aunt Flo. I just wanna stay in bed!
But I'm teaching 3 classes tomorrow, starting at 7 AM.
And the kids are now on school vacation for a week.

Heeeeeelp!!!!!!!

Jody - Fit at 53 said...

You are amazing with all you do!!! Keep it up & every day is a day to prove we CAN! :-)