75 seconds!!

This morning it's still chilly, but a lot more bearable.
Last night was grocery night. We try and get most things for the month all at once (10% off day!) and we focused on all really healthy food. (MAN is it expensive to eat healthy) We are now all stocked up on super healthy delicious foods. I have cottage cheese with pineapple and blueberries for breakfast again. Oh. Yum.
Today was ab/core day. I did my ab workout as usual and tried planks again...I could only make it up to just over 75 seconds...that was all I had. I'm going to challenge myself to be able to do a 2 minute plank by the end of March. I tried to do a workout on the arc trainer but it started to bug my knee after 10 minutes so I switched over to the treadmill for the rest of the time and put in a few 30 second sprints. My knee feels fine now and I feel great.
It's another busy one today, so I'm off.
Have a great day :)

1 comment:

Jody - Fit at 53 said...

75 is GREAT! Don't sell yourself short! Many can't even do 30 seconds!