Monday, January 10, 2011

We should all wear polka dots

I've had this song in my head all morning. Not sure why. Parts of it are kind of catchy, but it's not a favourite or anything. Really minimal electronic. It's in a Podcast of dance music I have. I ended up listening to it to work out to try and get it out of my head. No luck :) Still there. Now you can have it in your head too...(the song only really kicks in at about 1 minutes...the time at the front is for mixing into other racks)

This AM I was up and out the door for lower body workout and I started 30 minutes of fast pedalling cardio on the bike, but after 15 minutes my knee was really stiff, so I switched over to a brisk walk on the treadmill for the other 15. My goal this year is to listen to my body. I'm hoping I won't injure myself if I take more care. Here's hoping. Then I did my ab work...and I'm in at work.
Today is my yearly physical. I'm so pumped to see how healthy I am. Get my blood work back in a few days more to make sure I'm eating properly. I love my doctor. She knows I'm a lab tech in a medical lab so she answers all my nerdy questions and is really honest and open. She'll tell me if I need to change up things and if I'm being good to myself. I can't lie - I'm also curious to know how inaccurate my home scale is. I know I'm full of breakfast now so I won't weigh quite the same as what I do at home, but I have no idea how accurate my cheapo scale is.

Music to workout to: Podcast - The Sound of Trance - Vol. 7

No comments: