last wednesday before christmas!



Last night I had a wonderful evening at a friends solstice gathering. There was healthy delicious food, wine and good people. Time to reflect on the past year and the year to come. Great time... I feel very grateful for all I have.

Despite getting home at about midnight I still got up to work out this morning. I am tired, but seeing as I don't know what next week will give me workout-wise, I'm trying to get in every workout this week. So far so good. I went on the arc trainer this morning for 30 minutes and then did some core and ab work. I was stubborn this morning and and I should have stopped the arc trainer and switched to the bike as my knee was getting stiff. I ignored it because I was enjoying my time...and now it is stiff. I'll leave it alone for a while. Stick to the bike. Boring. Necessary. Perhaps I need a frying pan to hit my head with so I remember. I tell ya, if stubbornness could heal something I'd be all better by now :)

It's funny how what I do now I could not have even attempted 2 months ago...almost seems easy. All the ab work I can do now compared to before is so inspiring. I have to catch myself so I don't push too far just because I can. I love the feeling of knowing I can do all these things. I am healthy. Strong. :)


Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I want to go to a solstice gathering! And I hear you about "if stubbornness could heal" ;) Sounds like you know what you need to do, as un-fun as it may be!