starting into the madness

Things may get very reduced post wise here in the next while. I am not kidding when I say I am entering into a phase of life where I will never have been this busy before. I still want to log my workouts to keep accountable, but unfortunately that may be all I have time for most days. Once the semester is over there may be more here...until then, bear with me. Not too interesting to read I'm afraid.

This morning I got up to a yard of snow - good thing I raked sunday! I made the bus and got in to work to do my upper body weight workout and then had a nice 25 minutes swim. I have a nice healthy lunch and supper packed, and hopefully, like last night, I can go home relatively early and work from home using my new netbook friend. We shall see.
There's a rumour of a transit strike and I really hope this isn't the case, as it would really screw up my daily schedule if it did...but people do what they must. With any luck it won't happen...we'll see.
Have a great day :)

No comments: