Back to the pool

"Doctor it hurts when do this"
"Well then don't do that then..."


This morning I went to the pool and swam for 25 minutes. I actually remembered my goggles which was nice. Swimming felt really good. I only had the odd knee twinge when I tried to kick breast stroke with the weird froggy legs so I just didn't do that and it was OK. I'm still a bit stiff, but it's nice to know I'm still OK for swimming. I do think I need a nose plug thingy tho as I keep getting water up my nose when I try and do the stroke stroke stroke breathe thing for freestyle swimming. I used flippers for half the swim...I like it, as it forces my legs to move right...but when I take them off for the last half I feel sooooooo slooooooow!

image source
Yesterday was another stupidly long 14 hour day, but tonight is only about 12, and I'm meeting a friend (the one whose wedding I was in in August but haven't seen her since she go back from her honeymoon) after work for a bit...and then maybe I'll see J too. We've both kept ridiculous hours this week. Tomorrow night is him and me. I can't wait...No concrete plans, just a firm determination to not fall asleep early from exhaustion :)

Have a great day everyone.

No comments: