Slothenly sunday

Sunday was lovely...much napping, late breakfasty lunch of some croissants and eggs...fruit smoothies in the afternoon and more napping and snuggling...then some sitrfry and coconut rice for supper...and a movie. Amelie. Love that film.... We were going to order in but being Mother's Day weekend it was pretty much impossible (and I was trying to ignore the fact that it was Mother's day...but that's a whole other thing altogether)...so I made my own. Yum.
Stayed up too late last night and so I must do my workout when I get home today, as there was not enough time this morning. I slept in a bit and gave myself some extra time to make sure my hair worked - love my new haircut...highlights and low lights and a nice bob with shaggy bangs. I finally invested in a nice flat iron...I'm kicking myself for not having gotten one earlier. My hair is thick and tends to frizz and wave...a minute or two with the iron and I look smoking :) It really polishes things off and I don't look like I just hopped out of the shower and came to work (which I ...um...often do...) I got a good one too...it's work the $$. Man. I had tried to get a cheapo one before and took it back as it didn't work and was really garbage. This one rocks.

Now I am back at work again. I must get to it. I'm taking two days off this week so I have to keep on top of things...
Later taters...

1 comment:

Sagan said...

Mmm, I love a good day of sleeping in and eating good food... your Sunday sounds like my Saturday this past weekend! It's really refreshing, isn't it?