I'm baaack!

Well this Am my knee is a bit stiff so I did stretches and used a tennis ball and my foam roller to try and massage out my hamstrings, knee and ITB... No workout. I walked to work, and by the time I got here it had the odd twinge...going up the stairs I get the odd twinge. One that feels like the old Chondromalacia Patellae acting up. Yup. Goody.

*sigh*

I suppose it's up to me to take it easy again until it goes away...I'm going to make an appointment with my doctor to see if I can get some physio...this is just not acceptable. Maybe I need a brace to keep my knee in check. Perhaps my super stiff hamstrings pulled things abit out of whack. Who knows?

All I know is I can't stay in shape if I have to stop exercising every time I get there.
Grrr...I'm trying to not let this get to me but I have to say. This is really not a good day for it...makes me want to crawl back into bed under the covers.

No comments: