Too much of a good thing

Well I figured out one way to work walking in to my day - this morning I walked to work...a nice brisk 45 minute walk. It's a beautiful morning without a cloud in the sky...a nice way to start the day.
For breakfast I didn't skimp out and made myself a HUGE smoothie...it was too much really. I can tell I'm used to making smoothies for J and I together, so I made too much. I put it in a BIG cup and sipped it thru a straw as I walked. To make it I used 3/4 c frozen blueberries, 3/4 c frozen strawberries, a banana, a few drops of honey and some milk and mango juice to make it liquid enough to drink. It was definitely more than I needed, but I didn't want to throw it out, so I took it all with me and drank about 3/4 of it before I was full...it was delicious but I'm so full now!
For lunch I have a huge salad with lots of veggies, shell pasta and some chic peas and feta. Yum. I'm going to a baby shower tonight where I am assuming there will be all manner of foods...so I'm eating well and enough today so I can just graze calmly tonight and not go crazy on little nibbleys...I have trouble resisting the nibblies...

Music to walk to work by: Beck - The Information

No comments: