Paintercize

I'm seeing how many calories can be burned going up and down and up and down up and down and up and down up and down and up and down up and down and up and down up and down and up and down up and down and up and down up and down and up and down up and down and up and down up and down and up and down a ladder with a paintbrush and paint scraper...

I'm priming and painting the trim and siding on my house. It's taking a while as the time I booked off to do this was rainy the whole time so I'm picking away at it now after work before sunset, much to the entertainment of my neighbors.

Painting burns calories right? :)

2 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

That sounds like a LOT of exercise on your own personal Stair-climber. Plus, unlike the kind at the gym, you actually get something done!

Scrumpy said...

It definitely burns calories, if only out of frustration and crankiness from having to paint. (Or maybe that's just me.)