It's not a crime when you look the way you do-the way I like to picture you

This morning was nice - yesterday was a tired day all day, and after I got home and made supper I basically relaxed until I went to bed...lazy. Of course once I was there I couldn't sleep at first (which is rare for me) so I read a bit of Queen & Country before I drifted off.

But I got up this morning and did 40 minutes of cardio on the elliptical at incline 15% and resistance 2, with little 2-3 minute spurts of resistance level 3 every 7 minutes. The last time was hard...I almost set off an asthma attack but I made it through. It was hard today, but I did it. I feel great after! I stretched out very well and did ~100 crunches and made a great strawberry banana smoothie to drink on my way to work.
I walked to work this morning - a nice brisk 40 minute walk. The weather is gorgeous - not a cloud in the sky. And tonnes of gophers...the pelicans were fishing by the weir and the birds were singing up a storm. It's a very nice walk to work along the river - I love it. I'm meeting friends after work, so taking my bike was out...and I'm glad. It was a nice way to start the day.

I must be off...lots to do. Just keeping tabs on myself :)

Music to work out to: Jesus Jones - Doubt
Music to walk to work to: Pet Shop Boys - Singles Collection & Infected Mushroom - Vicious Delicious

2 comments:

Miz said...

HMMM I ADORE THAT PHRASE:
just keeping tabs on myself.

you have me thinking I mightcould need a private personal KEEPING TABS ON CARLA blog for my writing!

Anonymous said...

Pet shop boys?