Friday again

I was out running again this morning. It wasn't quite so chilly, but a bit more challenging. Still 3 min run + 4 min brisk walk 6 times, with an extra minute run at the end. I was out late last night for a friend's birthday - movie and a few drinks (I'd highly recommend UP by the way - really fantastic film). It's always harder the next day after a few beer. This morning was a bit of a challenge but I did it, had a good breakfast and biked to work. Tonight after work I'm getting my hair cut and coloured - can't wait. The red chunks in it are quite faded out and my style has grown out a bit shaggy(haven't had a cut since end of april) so I'm due. Looking forward to it - I found a guy who costs a bit more than my buddy who used to do it for cheap, but he's very good...to me it's worth it - new hair always makes me feel fine.

Gotta go - stuff calls. :)
Music to run to: Chemical Brothers - We are the Night

And...for some reason I've had this song in my head all morning...
Inane but catchy...now it is in yours too! Bwahaaaaa...

2 comments:

Missicat said...

Good for you on your run! I train alot that way - I run for four or five minutes, walk a minute (sometimes two), then run, walk, lather rinse repeat.
Have a good weekend!

Crabby McSlacker said...

Why, oh why, did I have to click the link for the chicken song?

It's totally in my head now too and I will probably have nightmares about oversized chickens trashing my house with golfclubs. Accck!

:)