All you need is love

It's my parent's 49th wedding anniversary today.
Wow...:)

I don't have much to say other than that (tho it is pretty cool :) ). I woke up today with a killer headache, so I didn't workout, but bellydance class last night was hardcore and I did some practicing after so I feel OK. The headache went away as the day went by, so that is good. I'll be doing some practice tonight, and hopefully my dance workout DVD tomorrow...along with recital practice. I'm looking forward to the recital, but I'll be glad when it's done...it's sort of taking over my life at the moment and I'm neglecting other thing's I need to get done. Plus I'd like my friday nights back. The instructor picked friday nights as the hall was always free then...gee go figure? I can shake it like crazy tho - that counts for something :)

Hmmm...I just keep going back to 49 years.
That's a lot of years to love someone. :)

No comments: