Feeling a bit rotund

I went to bed early last night and it was so very nice. I had wanted to stay up and read, but I kept falling asleep while reading, so I gave up and slept.
I got up this morning and did my ball workout though...with as much vigour as I could.
I feel all round and hibernating-like lately...I think it's just the cold weather. I need to work at being in better shape like I was back in November...but it is hard when all I want to do is curl up and eat. I'm snacking like crazy lately and trying not to. Yesterday I made stew and biscuits for supper...and muffins. Warm soothing foods.
I just have to watch my portions I suppose.
Hope the spring comes soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Warm comfi food is always a good thing. Yesterday, I discovered I liked raw carrots. Never thought I did, but was hungry and they looked so inviting. Who knew?

Scrumpy said...

Hey Running Lady -

I just started reading your blog a couple of days ago. I love reading about fellow converted runners! I just got back from the 2008 Disney World marathon, although there wasnt' much running involved!

I hear ya on the rotund feeling. I keep trying to imagine myself in a swimsuit laying by a pool in Vegas in May rather than in bulky sweaters laying on the couch in January. So far it isn't too inspiring. Maybe I should lay around on the couch in January in a swimsuit next to a mirror for inspiration. :)