It's about time

Finally went for a run this morning. I'm embarrassed to say I've not run foe a while week until today. I've been trying to be easy on the knees. It helped, as they didn't bug me at all this morning, but I really should've ran over the weekend at least once. We've got a lot of home organizing stuff on at the moment and at the end of it all I just didn't feel like it. Not a real excuse, but it was, sadly, true.
But it was brilliant. It wasn't too cold and the sky was super clear. Orion is out and Venus was glowing. Because my watch is dead I didn't have any time to obsess over and just ran a quarter of the way, walked a bit and repeated...made for a nice run. It wasn't as hard as I feared it would be and I feel fab now.

Gotta go!

2 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

Very inspiring!

I've been a bit of a "lazy buttmuffin" (love that) myself the past few days, blaming travel etc.

But today, it's time to get my butt out there and get moving! Thanks for the nudge.

Unknown said...

Good job getting back on the road :-)