Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bang on!

Banks and banks of humming machinery. I've never seen so many knobs. Try that one right there. No? How about that one? Here, hold my hat while I try this one here....Bang on!

Well, I was out late at a movie, but still crawled out of bed on 4 hours of sleep to run in the freezing cold (-2!). I was pretty groggy at the start, and I forgot to use my inhaler. Usually when it's cold it makes my airways squeak up, but I failed to remember and so I squeaked the whole way today - made it very difficult. Funny how being able to breathe makes the running simpler and much more enjoyable - go figure eh?
Today's assignment was 3 minutes fast walking + 2 minutes jogging 8 times - 40 minutes. I did it...and stretched a fair bit. My legs are really getting stiff...I wonder if that's normal or if I'm just not doing it right. I wish there was someone I could ask about these things...

No comments: