Nov 29 2016

Workout done. Feel great. Had to run to the cancer unit for my checkup since i missed the bus so I got in extra workout...not what I had in mind, but thankfully I wasn't too late.


I met with my surgeon this AM for my yearly post mastectomy checkup and he said I'm doing very well and have healed up nicely. He said that fat grafting would make my foob look a lot more real by filling in the dips on the edges of the implant - I agree, but I am not willing to shell out 3K for it at the moment. He felt it should be covered by my insurance, but I told him it was not. Hopefully if he and other surgeons lobby them this will change someday, but for now I'll just be a little wibbly.  I have a lot of other things I'd rather spend 3K on that's for sure. With my clothes on I look fine.

He told me to keep exercising and that it was the single most important thing I could do for myself to stay healthy. So I will :)

Gotta run!

1 comment:

Yum Yucky said...

Happy to hear about a healthy update on your check up. But I really cant stand the darn insurance companies. Grrr!