Ran across this where you are supposed to copy, paste, and fill in the answer.
I'll have to ask my dad to check if I'm right, but it sure brought back some happy memories thinking up the answers to these:
1. She is sitting in front of the TV, what is she watching?
Edge of Night, or Magyver, Unsolved Mysteries or Murder She Wrote. She didn't watch much TV other than these or the news.
2. Usually what dressing does she eat on her salad?
thousand island dressing
3. Name a food she hates.
brussel sprouts and hot spicy foods
4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what would she drink?
tea or coffee
5. Favorite music to listen to?
Simon and Garfunkel, Kenny Rogers, Johnny Cash, Abba and the radio
6. What is her nickname for you?
Little One or Heatherbeeee
7. What is something she would collect?
Photos and articles about the Royal Familyand Precious Moments figurines
8. What would she eat everyday?
toast and jam
9. What would she never wear?
short skirts or high heels
10. What is her favorite sports team?
The Saskatchewan Roughriders...but only because she felt like she should to be a good Sask girl :)
11. What is something that you do that she wishes you wouldn't do?
Work late, dress like a tomboy and walk home late alone
12.You bake her a cake for her birthday, what kind is it?
angel food cake with lemon pudding and cool whip icing
13. Favorite animals?
dogs altho she was allergic to most of them
14. What could she spend all day doing?
crocheting, picking berries or working in the garden
Hug your Mum for me today....I miss mine and wish I could.