crafty

Today was fun but exhausting. The craft show was fun and after we met another friend for lunch and it was awesome to just catch up and be outside, altho I am done for the day now for sure. My back is now sore and achy and I plan to do nothing for the rest of the day. Without the dilauded there is no distraction from the back pain, so I'm learning to compartmentalize it so I can get on with my day. It's doable. Annoying but doable. I had a nice day regardless.
I came home with a few kinds of hot chocolate, pear ginger tea, some almond joy fudge and a bunch of wonderful things to enjoy in my new tub - soaps, bath salts and bath bombs. Of course I was only tempted by bath stuff and edible things - there were a lot of nice handmade things I liked but not enough to justify bringing home or paying the prices they were and nothing jumped out for gifts so I just had a nice time wandering and relaxing with my friend.

Now it is time for relaxing and tea and perhaps some bollywood movies to distract me and cheer me up :)


3 comments:

Yum Yucky said...

Oooo. I think a Bollywood movie is the cure for sure. It's been a long time since I watched one and now I think I will. In the meantime, this Bollywood music video is for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDKcevMFUCo

Geosomin said...

he hee. Thanks :)

Geosomin said...

Watched Bang! Bang! What a glorious cheesefest.