This word - I do not think it means what you think it means

Insanity Day 3. Hard core stuff but good. Cardio "Recovery". I expected a milder workout because of the name...heh...no.  Just hard enough that you wonder part way through if this was a good idea but feel good at the end and know it was when you finish! All sweaty like I used to be after spin class.
I cannot keep up the pace that some of the people in the workouts do, but I did a lot more pushups not on my knees and made it through. I kept good form. Yup, I can do this.
I will likely miss a few days being away for thanksgiving, but I will try and get up to workout before we leave on saturday and then I'll only miss monday at the lake...or maybe I'll take my laptop and do it there outside if it's nice enough out. Who knows...We'll see how it is. There will be much wine and cheese up there so exercise might be a good thing. I usually need a jog when I'm up there to get out of the cabin away from all the peoples, but mu SIL who is usually the source of my stress won't be there this year, so I may just go for a nice hike instead. 2 more days until I can be at the lake for 3 days. I can't wait :)
Anyhoo...
I hope you all have a great day. I am off to labtown to do some science.

Later: OK I read the title wrong. Cardio Recovery is tomorrow. Today was Pure Cardio. That makes a hell of a lot more sense...

No comments: