And then it rained and rained and rained...

We spent the long weekend with friends helping to put on a music festival about an hour from my home town. It was small, and made smaller by the craptastic weather we had all weekend (~10-15 C with lots of rain). Nevertheless the people there made it fun and although I did get a bit chilly and damp at times I did have so much fun despite it all. I brought all I needed to stay warm and dry and enjoy myself and I could sleep in a cocoon of blankets in the van and drink all the cocoa and soup I wanted, so really all was well. The rusty nails on ice certainly helped cut the cold too. I am happy to report that my Doc Martens rain boots work so well and are very comfy...and I have some amazing friends. :)
J & I and friends in our backstage hideout
All my jackets smell of campfire now. :)

1 comment:

Yum Yucky said...

That is a great pic. And you best believe I will be soon be replicated that "cocoon of blankets" phenomenon real soon.