Thursday, May 14, 2015

sniff sniff

Well it's official. I am rather sickly. Yesterday after work when I got home I was totally exhausted, stuffed up and sniffling. I had some soup and then napped for an hour or so...and after a lazy evening I went to bed early. This AM I slept in instead of working out (I figure if I can't really breathe it's not a good idea to work out). I felt OK enough to come into work and still walked to work, but I'm thinking it's gonna be a few lazy days to try and kick this head congestion and start to feel a bit more human. It just seems to have come down out of the blue...and I'm annoyed.  But, I suppose it's better now than later I. The last thing I want is to be coughing after abdominal surgery! I have a bunch of yardwork I need to do over the weekend so I'm hoping I feel a bit better by then. We shall see.
For now I just want to munch and nap the day away...

2 comments:

Jennette said...

I suffered shin splints for almost 10 years. It was so painful experience. You need appropriate exercise program for this kind of problem. If you want you can find useful information at http://never-never-never-give-up.com Good luck !

Yum Yucky said...

Well you did it again. Soup. Now I was popcorn AND soup. Please get well in a jiffy. I insist.