bye bye port

Tomorrow I get my chemo port removed. I am thrilled and nervous at the same time. I no longer need it  (yay!) so it makes sense to have it out...but it means no workouts for a few weeks to ensure I heal properly. My trainer just gave me a new workout and I'm itching to try it. New M/W/F workouts with tabata sprints on the bike T/Th. Kicking it up a notch. I must be patient...
It didn't hurt too much to have it put in and I wasn't allowed painkillers for that so I am hoping this will go similarly well. I have plans for movie watching and popcorn and tylenol. Do I know how to relax or what....

Heh. Since I'm gonna be on painkillers tomorrow I booked myself in for a wax tomorrow afternoon after it all. I figure I am either brilliant or nuts...

Tomorrow should be a strange but satisfying day.

No comments: