Just chillin

Here we go again!

Monday has arrived. How did that happen already?
The weekend flew by...lots done though. Worked my final shift to pay off my traffic ticket (woot!) and spent a lazy evening with J planning our summer. Sunday we went erranding and got a number of things we've been saving up for - solar panels and some other camping gear and (joy!) a small deep freeze. I've wanted a small deep freeze for ages and we finally got one. I was able to buy from a local business and not a big chain and it was a great deal too. Since it was only $10 more for a 7 cubic foot one, we opted for that over a 5 so we have a little more storage space...and it will be lots for us I think and still be a size we can carry and find space for downstairs. I am glad since it means I can be more proactive with prepping our food and freezing soups and such for lunches and buying 1/4 cows from the local organic farmer/butcher and just actually have freezer space you can put a pizza box in for once. Woo! Add in that a huge fabric sale at the local fabric store and I'm happy.
I even fit in a BBQ and knitting some more on my hat. Oh...and the best breakfast ever: put some pineapple rings in my regular pancakes before flippingto make pineapple upside down pancakes and ...oh. my. word. Didn't even need syrup.
Look at that goodness, eh?
Hooray to all of it!

This morning I prepped healthy meals for us both and came in for a spin and sculpt class with Mimi. She always delivers. I don't know how she does it but I loved it and was dripping sweat by the end...and here I was thinking I'd maybe do my own workout because I wasn't feeling challenged enough lately by the classes. I saw it was Mimi subbing in and got happy. Sweaty happy me FTW :)

Anyways...gotta run. Long busy day ahead.
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. :)

2 comments:

Yum Yucky said...

Dang traffic ticket!
Have a good weekend, girlfriend.

azusmom said...

Mmmmm...pancakes!
I'm a little jealous of the deep freeze!