just walk away

There was a spin and sculpt this morning. I made it, even after a late night of visiting with friends over wine and snacks and giving Carmen her gifts. I needed it. All of it. Yesterday was long and tedious with many whiny frustrating people, culminating with me missing my bus due to an annoying student (really was being annoying...trying to get me to do his work for him and then asking me if he could take some university stuff home that wasn't his...). I confess upon realizing my bus was pulling away I ranted "and now I missed my bus. Great" and just stopped talking to him and turned and walked away. I did not look back or finish my conversation but walked angrily over to the bus stop away from him. Not proud...but had I stayed I would have blasted him with a whole day of frustration, which he did not deserve. Will have to find him today and apologize...although part of me doesn't want to. There are times I wish people I help could just get their sh*t together and not expect me to do everything for them...and yesterday was a whole day of that. It was a long day...
Thankfully the evening with the girls form work made up for it...laughing and relaxing and sharing. Got home quite late, making this AM tough, but so worth it. Reminded me about the good people I work with.
This AM I was still sore form wednesday but I worked hard. My arms were used up by the end, and now I have a full day of work before I can head home. I have some more ticket to work off tomorrow, but I'm looking forward to a nice weekend. Just have to get there. :)

Hope you all have a fantastic day.

1 comment:

Yum Yucky said...

"There are times I wish people I help could just get their sh*t together and not expect me to do everything for them." ...this is how I feel about my two oldest kids. ugh.