Winter is Coming

Wow. 12 inches of slow overnight after freezing rain. It took me 50 minutes to get to work on a 20 minute bus ride. So very glad I'm not driving today! It's the first real snowfall of winter and everyone is still getting used to it all. Buses were getting stuck.
There was no workout this AM - J and I were out late and it's another late night tonight so I slept in and I'm glad for the extra time getting ready today! Have a nice weekend everyone. Besides putting ont he snow tires (a bit late heh) I have lots of busy chores planned for the weekend and am looking forward to whipping my house into shape and finishing some painting.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Yum Yucky said...

send me snow! I wants snow!! 12 inches or more is just the right amount for work to be cancelled.