Foggy escape

Ah. Fantastic weekend. J and I got away up to the snowy cabin for a weekend alone together. Dad is away, so my favourite place in the world was all ours :) Much relaxing in front of the fire and snowy walks and wine and love. Uninterrupted time together, with nowhere to be or things to do. Absolutely marvelous. It was so foggy you couldn't see the other side of the lake...like we were trapped somewhere in time in a winter wonderland all by ourselves.
Meep. :)

This morning I was up and in refreshed form the weekend. I managed to fit into the spin and sculpt class and got my ass thoroughly kicked by the instructor. Alternating 2 songs on the spin bike with 5 minutes of varying weights, with an over all crazy sweaty workout. I feel great.

1 comment:

Yum Yucky said...

wine and love??? chick-a-bow-wow!!