Learning the difference


This is a huge thing for me at the moment. I often equate thirst and boredom with hunger. I struggle with drinking enough water. I've been getting good at drinking 2 large glasses of water in the AM, but still have to watch that I don't just live on coffee and tea.
This is my challenge for august - to get back in tune with my body. To recognize hunger, and fullness and know when I've had "enough". Having a more relaxed schedule has found me in the kitchen, mucking about, but also just opening the pantry and looking for food. That's silly. I need to eat well. To get enough sleep. It's still going to be a busy month, but I am determined to see it through to the other side...hopefully with a fitter me at the end. And, barring more gong show scheduling, I will be a Master of Science :)

This morning I came in for spin class and sweated it out, followed by three sets of back extensions and hanging ab crunches. Good start to the day.

Here we go!

No comments: