Crazy Days

Last night I finished the first proof through of my last thesis section. A few more times through and I can hand it off for my holiday and relax a tiny bit. Still stressing out because my mead is still cloudy and I have much to do...but I will keep at it, bit by bit. Picking away at the chores and trying to prepare for holidays...

Ah ha hah. Life is crazy but good. Ish.

This morning I came in for spin and sculpt and it was a bit odd. My butt is stiff from all the weird lunge squats yesterday, but the class was...odd. It was 4 minutes on the bike interspersed with reps of weight work...an hour total. Seemed odd to go back and forth, but it was a solid workout, so in the end, it's all good.

Must dash. I have to prepare for a "big important" meeting. Ooh. Aah.

1 comment:

Yum Yucky said...

Ooh Ahhh.. Big important scientist meeting. I bet you have some sciencey secrets that cannot be revealed to the world. (shhh! you can confide in me, yo)