"Girls, I have a mission for you"

Well I never did get back to work after heading home for the repairman (I would have gotten back just in time to go home so why bother). I'll be making up the time the rest of the week, but the faulty regulator is replaced and we have hot water again. So nice :)

It took me forever to get organized yesterday and I admit I could have done a lot more than I did, but I did some chores around the house and some planning for the next week - so I'm ready to go. I'm finding there is so much to do that if I just stare at it I get nowhere. I have a list to do now...and I'll just keep working down the list until I'm done it...it's just that simple...ish.
heh heh.
ahem.

This morning I was going to try and do an online workout for my random wednesday workout, but I noticed there was a boot camp class today taught by the intense instructor who subbed for my thursday class last week, so I thought I'd give it a go...and it was an intense cardio/weight mashup. A bit bouncy at times, so I had to modify a few moves, but it sure got me moving. The best part? Techno remix of Charlie's Angels theme song for cardio...he hee. She has good workout music, I'll give her that...and less yelling, more of the dreaded hold and pulse moves, but a good solid workout. As a bonus, I had just enough time for my abfest and some stretching after and now, it's work time. It is always fun to try something new. I have some chia overnight oats with some protein powder stirred in and a nectarine and coffee I feel rather fierce.

I must be off...science awaits :)

2 comments:

Jody - Fit at 53 said...

I tend to do a lot of staring at to do lists too & not enough doing! ;-) I read your previous posts & how fun for you!

Science awaits you - OMG, my worst subject! ;-)Glad you are there for us!

azusmom said...

Me too! You and my brother-in-law!