boot camp hurts

Just popped in to log. After another long night of statistics, I came in for boot camp class this morning and got my ass kicked. Still a lot of jumping so I had to modify some things but man...hard class!
I had a tasty lunch of the last of my soup (mmm...), some sourdough bread and tuna and an apple. Tonight I get time off from all my work so I can go to a BBQ at my MSc supervisor's place. I'm looking forward to relaxing a bit. Then home and try to rest up for my interview tomorrow.
I have no idea what to wear for it...I'm still debating if I want to workout after work and sleep in a bit or not. We shall see...
I figure I am pretty ready for things if all I am worried about is what I'm wearing :)
It's tricky being dressy but casual. I don't have a lot of dressy clothes that aren't super dressy, since most of my new clothes that fit are work level casual. We shall see. I think I have something that will suit and not make me look *too* overdressed...
I've gotta go. Much to do!
Later taters :)

1 comment:

azusmom said...

Good luck tomorrow! Sending lots of positive vibes your way.