I feel good...na na na na na na na!

Well yesterday was a better day. Having one whole day of reasonable eating and fitness is encouraging. Here's hoping today is another one...I thought I'd lost the use of my Mac with iTunes yesterday and was feeling very rantish, but I managed to revert to older versions of software and things that work on my ancient Mac laptop and it seems all is OK again. Between that and cleaning the house a bit I didn't get a lot of schoolwork done, but it is what it is...having music and podcasts is a very important part of my sanity with all the busyness in my life - I couldn't concentrate on anything else until I'd fixed it...luckily it was fixable.

And so after a glorious night of sleep, this AM I was up and in to work out, doing Workout B with 2 sets of 10 burpees and 30 minutes of sweaty biking at resistance 5. I am wondering if I should go back to HIIT biking at a lower resistance...any thoughts??
Today is looking to be a good one.
I feel good...na na na na na na na!
Later taters :)

2 comments:

azusmom said...

Awesome! You might try the HIIT biking for a bit and see if it makes any difference in how you feel.
So glad you got your iPod working! (Isn't technology supposed to make our lives EASIER?!?!?!)

MizFit said...

I LOVE the HIIT.
Id say try back to the HIIT!