feel the burn

I didn't really know what to do this morning for a workout. I was up before my alarm because I'm so excited about my trip, so I was in to the gym no problem. I saw there was a new spin instructor, so I figured I'd take the spin class. It was HARD. I was a sweaty mess at the end. I didn't exactly enjoy myself, but I got a really good workout and in the end I feel great. She tended to yell a lot, which I'm not a huge fan of, BUT her workout was solid and she really motivated you...so in the end I think I'd go back. There was enough time after for my abfest and then it was off to work.
I leave early for my conference today. I'm hoping I can sneak in a workout at the hotel, but I'm not really going to stress about that. A few days away to learn will be really exciting. :) And I can visit family and hopefully see my grandma, whom I haven't seen in person over a decade.
I'm a little nervous to be going on my own, but as long as I can make it to my hotel, the rest will be gravy - I love Vancouver. I can't wait to wander about in my spare time....I just wish J could be with me. It's fun to wander with him. I'll miss him.
So, I'm off taters. If I'm near the net I'll post, but likely I'll see you all monday. Be good :)

2 comments:

azusmom said...

Have a GREAT time!!!!

Charlotte said...

Yay - have a wonderful vacay!!