They call me mellow yellow

Ah. Last night I grabbed a pita on the way home and was in bed by 7:30...slept like a baby rock all night. This Am I got up at the usual time, but needed extra time to sort out things and make munches and get my life in a bit of order. I was still in by 7AM for a nice swim - 12 laps in the pool. Now it's off for a day where I actually feel rested. :) Might even see a movie tonight - we'll see.
Oh the luxury of not being insane.
How I've missed it :)

And spring is here. We need a good rain so the snow mold goes away and I won't be so sniffly, but for now it's nice to see the ground everywhere and not need umpteen layers to be outside. Not too long and I'll be able to take my bike to work.
Crazy!

This song has been in my head all morning-not sure why.
I went through a Clockwork Orange phase in university...and this bizarre little ditty is at the end of the soundtrack. Cracks me up every time. Enjoy the wierdness...


Have a wonderful day everybody :)

1 comment:

azusmom said...

I hear ya! I took the day off yesterday to be with my li'l girl, who's on break this week. It's so nice to have some sanity, isn't it?