computers don't like me today

All computers are my enemy this morning. I tried to put some tracks on my iPod this AM to work out to but it did not get done...hopefully tonight...here at work they keep crashing. *sigh* I'm curious to see if this post survives...

This AM I was up and in the gym to do my dead lifts, walking lunges and one legged Bulgarian squats, some pull downs, forward rows, hamstring extentions and some inner thigh and butt stuff on the hip machine (I think I'm the only one that uses that thing). Tuesdays I usually then go for a swim but I just honestly was not in the mood...so I hopped on the arc trainer with a podcast and sweated out 28 glorious minutes on a cross train program. Now I'm in at work with healthy food and another day of sciency stuff.

I just realised it's Easter weekend this weekend. I was all excited about being done classes and going to see the Crystal Method on thursday night I'd sort of forgotten the holiday was here. My Dad is coming down for a few days so it will be nice to see him, and I haven't really had a chance to see my brother since the day I hit a snowbank in January and he helped me dig myself out...so it'll be nice to visit. If I'm lucky I can get most of my work done on good friday and have a few days off. That will be cool :) I've been focused on visiting a good old friend of mine who is home from the UK for a few weeks. She'll be in Winnipeg at the end of the month so I think I'll hop on the train and go see her for a day or so...I can't wait. It's a good reward for being good little lab slave. :)

Hope you all have a great day. What are your Easter plans??
I'm off to the lab to see what sort of trouble I can get up to :)

1 comment:

azusmom said...

Your post survived!
It sounds like you have some nice stuff coming up. Enjoy!
In these parts where in the midst of Spring Break, Part Deux. (Last week was my daughter's vacation, and this week is my son's). We're spending lots of time at the park, the library, and going for walks. I've also started a new workout program (Rev Abs)snoad, so we'll see how it goes.

Does your gym have a hot tub? Might be a nice thing to do on the days you don't feel like swimming!