Where'd the time go?

Friday I did get out for my run, and the weekend has been busy. It's the Jazz Festival, and we've got company, so we've been out and about seeing shows and visiting. We had a big surprise party at our home yesterday, so that was hectic hectic, but in the end it went well...and we had a great weekend. Yesterday was particularly nice visiting and munching and relaxing on a sunny day, opening our home to friends and family.
I was so exhausted last night that I was giggling uncontrollably at random things by the time I had finished cleaning up after the party, and so I just slept in this morning...tomorrow will be up and run. I'm looking forward to the rest of the week, as wed is Canada day and friday is my EDO, so I'm thinking of taking off thursday as well to make a nice long weekend...I can't wait :)

Have a great day!

No comments: