Well, there's that alphabet thing shot all to hell, where are we at...f?

F would be a nasty potty sort of word about my knee anyways, so it's probably best if I leave the f alone today. Just say a nasty word in your head and we'll call it a day shall we? :)

My knee is still stiff and rather buggered. I'm very annoyed. I've been nice to it all weekend and it's still stiff. I haven't worked out for obvious reasons, but I am going to start to walk to work in the mornings, and to the pledge drive I"m volunteering at downtown in the evening to get in some exercise.
I have a belly dance class tomorrow which I hope won't make it worse...it's just this odd tugging crampy feeling attached to my leg that only really bothers me when I go down the stairs. Other than that it's not too bad, but is always there...and I'm rather confused about how to deal with it. I'm not going to run and exacerbate it, but I'm getting rather annoyed at not being able to run.
So walking it is for now. If it is still sore by the weekend I'll go have it checked out, altho I'll be hanged if I know what happened to it.
I'm still eating healthy and taking care of myself. I'm feeling rather good about the way I look as of late, so I'm just going with that.
Have a good monday all...

No comments: