Woo! Yeah! Uh huh, I am a scientist.

Yesterday was the longest annoyingist (is that a word? ) day ever...and when I finally got home 2 hours late, ate and sat down to relax a bit I promptly fell asleep! Sooo I just went to bed early.

I'm glad I did...I feel loads better today.

I got up and ran my 2 minutes walk + 5 minutes run 6 times and stretched out a lot, and had a nice bowl of cereal for breakfast. I even biked to work, and altho I'm a bit stiff (I seem to have to fight off side stitches when I run if I've done lots of situps the day before) I feel good. I'm not tired, and today looks a lot more sane. I listened to another old favourite album while running: Welcome to the Monkey House by the Dandy Warhols. I forgot how much I liked it...they even have a song about how cool it is to be a scientist...need I say more?

I'm glad I'm rested and feeling more warm and fuzzy, as tonight is when I have to pack up all my living room and start what I've started to call "Operation Pimpmyhouse". I plan on painting my whole living room and hall starting sunday, so I have a day to pack up all the little stuff, and then tomorrow is move the furniture and plants (we have a LOT of plants so this will take some time). Then I can start filling holes and painting...I've taken off all week as it'll be a lot of work for little old me. I'll have arms the size of fire extinguishers when I'm done I think :)

3 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

If "annoyingest" isn't a word it sure should be.

I wish someone would swoop in and "pimp my house!"

Perhaps I could market the opportunity as a fitness class? "Functional fitness" and all?

And I think I've got some Dandy Warhols on my iPod too!

Scrumpy said...

Oh lordy, don't even mention painting to me! I hope it goes much more smoothly for you than it did for me this week. :)

Anonymous said...

operation pimpmyhouse.

that made me smile (and ponder if it is time for make up and the MizFit. AKA operation pimpmyface?)


have a great weekend (Ye of the soon to be fire extinguisher arms)!

M.