Stiff but happy.

My body is starting to wonder what I'm up to. This morning I was a bit stiff from the muscle toning DVD, mostly my abs and shoulders, but after my run (2 min walk + 5 min run 6 times) my legs were jello. It's odd to think I would do all this and not bat an eye a few months ago...guess I have some work to do.
After riding my bike to work my legs are quite lacking in energy, but I feel really good, so I just have to watch myself. It's OK to push myself, but I don't want to over do it. I"ll just ambulate at whatever pace I need to ang get on with the day
It is nice to be running again...if only I could get my cats distracted while I stretch after it'd be perfect :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love that first sentence!

my body is NOT at all curious----obviously I need to mix it up a bit.

Miz.